Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Reflection

I have enjoyed IT 365. It was one of my favorite classes to go to because it is so laid back and everyone is so helpful and nice to each other. I love the fact that it is such a small class because we all get to get one on one help if it is needed, and let's face it, it usually is needed at some point. I thought IT 365 was just going to be another "let's learn how to use a computer" class, which I have had multiple times during high school. However, this class was so much more. All of our assignments were fun and very informative. I learned so much about teacher resources on the web. I have to admit, I used to get so nervous just thinking about all the assignments and lesson plans I was going to have to create in the future. I had no clue that all of the resources were on the web to make it a piece of cake. Now, I am ready to get started! This class got me excited about the technology available that I can now look for and use in my classroom! I most definitely will integrate technology in my classroom. After this class, how can I not? I hope to create a creative learning environment by utilizing technology in the classroom. I hope to introduce my students to new technologies they have not seen yet. I plan on trying to keep up to date with technology and stay "up with the times."

No comments: