Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Assignment 5- Lesson Planning

I was so nervous about the Lesson Planning because I keep hearing from people that teachers are really picky about how Lesson Plans are done. So, needless to say, I was not looking forward to doing this assignment. However, it was not bad at all. I enjoyed the lesson plans that were on our website to use. I chose to do the Africa Lesson and Learning Measurement. For the Africa assignment, I said that students would be able to make a Power Point presentation with at least six slides that involved a sound and an animation. They would learn to do this by researching animals of Africa. For the measurement lesson, I had the students go to an interactive site that had an activity on measurement. They would also make a measure man! This was a fun assignment!

No comments: