Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Assignment 3- Web Tools

Assignment 3 was very interesting. It was a little time consuming, but considering the amount of work that we did, it did not take too long. If we had had to create a rubric, worksheet, puzzle, and quiz, plus create the schoolnotes website all from scratch, I would still probably be working. I had no clue so many resources were online for teachers. I knew there were activities and helpful hints for teaching, but I did not know there were websites devoted to having FREE and easy tools for teachers to help them create all the things we did. I have to say I enjoyed this activity because it really gave me a taste of what I could do with my own class one day.

Here are links to most of my Tools:

Puzzle
Rubric
Quiz-its a word document
Notes
Worksheet

No comments: