Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Assignment 4- Web Pages

Oh goodness, the web page! I thought that this would be super fun and maybe easy. It was so time consuming and Google Page creator just did not want to work most of the time. However, I love the way my web page turned out. If the kinks had been worked out of the Google Page creator, then this would have been a very fun assignment. I would create my own web page in the future, just with another page creator. This was the hardest assignment because of all of the problems I ran into. The biggest problem I had was getting kicked out of editing whenever I tried to make a link. I would get kicked out and sent back to the homepage without the stuff I had been working on getting saved, so I had to redo so many things. However, I finally got everything to work!

Here is a link to my web page!

No comments: